Grandma and her friends really knew how to have fun! No snow here yet. Just lots of rain. Like six inches in the last few days. I might need a small boat instead of a sled if this keeps up. These last lingering days of 2011 have been a whirlwind of activity inside the house though. The girls and I have been crafting up a storm, so to speak, with various projects that we can't wait to share. Oh it's all very exciting. In between the paper mache and the modge-podge, my to-do list has also kept me rather busy:
1) Re-open the PatternBee Vintage Embroidery Shop. I'll admit, it was nice to have a little break from all the printing and shipping, but I'm getting excited about jumping back in and conversing with everybody again on Tuesday. I miss you guys!
2) Finish vintage pattern restoration/contribution for "Baby Blankie". Thanks again Cathy, the new pattern will be on its way to Canada soon. (For everybody else, find it on the website under 'New Additions'.
3) Create the January 2012 Bonus Design. I went straight to Valentine's Day with this one, with a LOVE theme, so you have plenty of time to stitch up something cool for gift-giving if your heart so desires.
4) Make my special crock-pot potato cheese soup for our New Year's Day Open House. This was by request so how could I say, no? Obviously, I am making no diet-related resolutions this year. (ahem.)
5) Choose a winner for the Pinky Rose Give-Away! I know you are holding your breath; I'm rolling up my sleeves. Check back tomorrow to find out who won. It might be YOU! If you haven't entered yet, hurry and do so before the comment section is closed.
OK. I think that's it for the blog, 'til next year. See ya on the flip side friends. Have a safe New Year's Eve!