Although I'm not exactly sure where the Kreativ Blogger award originated (my sincere apologies to whoever thought this one up), thank you to Green Bee for choosing me as a recipient! The rules are simple. No truth or dare. No do or die. Just name six things that you love, and pass it on to six others. Easy enough. I think I can do that. And a nice way to pay it forward. My six things today:
I'm continually inspired by Mimi Kirchner's work, but especially crushing over these little numbers.
- autumn girl with cashmere hair
- girl with skinned knees (I see myself at ten)
- tattoo men--brilliant use of toile!
4. Japanese cuteness of a different kind : kitty in a box.
6. Very excited about more green choices for the home, especially the tankless water heater. More here. I have so many questions about these. Anyone have one?
Next...calling on six inspiring blogs to share the love:
- happy zombie (good clean zombie fun)
- bitter betty (always delightful craft)
- apron thrift girl (she's having a give-away!)
- fresh vintage (ideas galore from vintage finds)
- domesticali (fresh daily musings)
- little cotton rabbits (knit & a darling calender)
*Cute images from Tartan. What's inspiring you today?