I got around to making a tablecloth for the little playhouse table that I finally discovered here. The scale is perfect and it adjusts to two different heights. Plus both pieces come apart so it stores away easily too. The downside is it's not much to look at: so tablecloth to the rescue. These table skirts are easy but I'd forgotten how much fabric they take. I didn't think I'd ever come to the end of that hem either; tucking and easing the curves all the way to Siberia and back. But it turned out sweet. And yes, I do fully realize that it's probably way too fancy and not at all practical for an outside playhouse. I'm certain it will see a little mud-pie action, probably a LOT, but that's OK. It's washable. I'm still attempting to make a clean sweep of things in the sewing room. I'm already feeling lighter just knowing there's a bit less unused fabric taking up prime real estate in my storage bins. If you have a bunch of material that you don't know what to do with, make one of these round tablecloths, you'll be flabbergasted with how much fabric gets gobbled up.