It finally got warm enough to start sipping lemonade again and I started thinking about this month's apron challenge from tie one on for a vintage theme. I went through my remnants, and my collection of vintage apron patterns, and decided to make this sweet little number, adding a "twist" of lemon from a different pattern instead of the hearts and flowers.
I realize I could have just drawn the lemons myself, but in keeping with Amy's vintage theme, decided to be "authentic" here and used the old patterns for my inspiration.
Light-weight pink cotton was used for the front with a deeper shade of pink broadcloth on the back made a "frosty" effect that reminds me of pink lemonade!
I had some vintage single fold bias binding, that I tacked down by hand to keep my scallops nice and neat. I'm happy with how it turned out.